A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grato Paneque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grato Paneque is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paneque
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paneque Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Paneque has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Norristown State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grato Guillermo Paneque MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Grato G. Paneque practice?
- Dr. Grato Paneque has 1 office location.
Dr. Grato Paneque practices Psychiatry near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Psychiatrists.