A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H. Graves Hearnsberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H. Graves Hearnsberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hearnsberger
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hearnsberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. H. Graves Hearnsberger, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hearnsberger graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hearnsberger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H. Graves Hearnsberger MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. H. Graves Hearnsberger practice?
- Dr. H. Graves Hearnsberger has 1 office location.
Dr. H. Graves Hearnsberger practices Otolaryngology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Otolaryngologists.