A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H. Graves Hearnsberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H. Graves Hearnsberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hearnsberger
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hearnsberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. H. Graves Hearnsberger, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hearnsberger graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hearnsberger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H. Graves Hearnsberger MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. H. Graves Hearnsberger practice?
- Dr. H. Graves Hearnsberger has 1 office location.
Dr. H. Graves Hearnsberger practices Otolaryngology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Otolaryngologists.