A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gray Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gray Allen, BS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Allen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Anchorage Anesthesia Group
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gray L Allen BS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gray L. Allen practice?
- Dr. Gray Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Gray Allen practices Anesthesiology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Anesthesiologists.