A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gray Stahlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gray Stahlman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stahlman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stahlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gray Stahlman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stahlman graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Stahlman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gray Clark Stahlman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gray C. Stahlman practice?
- Dr. Gray Stahlman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gray Stahlman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.