A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gray Stahlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gray Stahlman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stahlman
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Stahlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gray Stahlman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stahlman graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Stahlman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gray Clark Stahlman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gray C. Stahlman practice?
- Dr. Gray Stahlman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gray Stahlman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons.