A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wells has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center
- Porter Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Gray Wells MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George G. Wells practice?
- Dr. George Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. George Wells practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons and Denver Surgeons.