A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graydon Page:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graydon Page, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Page graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Page has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graydon T Page MD is a male Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Graydon T. Page practice?
- Dr. Graydon Page has 1 office location.
Dr. Graydon Page practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Grand Forks, ND.
See Grand Forks Radiologists.