Obstetricians & Gynecologists
485 S Dobson Rd
Ste 200
Chandler, AZ 85224
480-821-3616
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

|  He is a wonderful doctor!  |  show details
by Sierra D. on Feb 19th, 2014

Dr Guzman was my OB/GYN for my pregnancy in 2008 and 2013, he delivered both my daughter and son. He is very fun, courteous, personable, and genuinely cares. He helped me through emotional things as well as pregnancy related things during both pregnancies. He talks with his patients and makes sure that everything is understood and your comfortable with what is going on. He gets to know you and your loved ones and remembers everyone. He also helped my mother when she had to have surgery for cervical cancer. He is like family. My family loves him and if I get pregnant again I am definitely going back to him.

|  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

He is only interested in his own glorification and has NO concern for what is best for his patient. He is an egotistical non compassionate, cowardly, poor excuse for a doctor. If you want good care stay AWAY from him!!!

|  Very disappointing  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2012

Very disappointed with this doctor. He was horribly rude, condescending, I could hear him discussing my medical history in the hallway before entering the room. He wouldn't even look at my husband during the appointment. Will never go back there again and urge others not to as well.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by Mother of five. on Oct 11th, 2010

Dr. Guzman is such a knowledgeable and wonderful doctor. He delivered my last child and as soon as I found out I was expecting again, there was no question on who was going to be my doctor for this pregnancy. He is very caring and listens to all your concerns. Even when I felt foolish about asking something, he never made it sound that way. I would very highly recommend this doctor.