Dr. Grayson Guzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grayson Guzman?

Posted on March 21st, 2017

First of all I love doctor Guzman he I a great man, He is very caring and didn't mind answering all my crazy question ( And I had some crazy ones) in the delivery room he was great I rate him with a A+ I can never understand some of the reviews as he was nothing but kind and great in my extremely delicate condition

Posted on March 11th, 2017

I travel 2 hours each way to see Dr. Guzman and his midwives. They are the best. I have been with them through 2 miscarriages and one healthy baby boy.

Posted on April 8th, 2016

He is the best obgyn ever love the staff to they are awesome

Stay Away

Posted on December 5th, 2015

I'm shocked that he is still practicing medicine. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing. He's dangerous egotistical and all about himself, not his patient

He is a wonderful doctor!

Posted on February 19th, 2014

Dr Guzman was my OB/GYN for my pregnancy in 2008 and 2013, he delivered both my daughter and son. He is very fun, courteous, personable, and genuinely cares. He helped me through emotional things as well as pregnancy related things during both pregnancies. He talks with his patients and makes sure that everything is understood and your comfortable with what is going on. He gets to know you and your loved ones and remembers everyone. He also helped my mother when she had to have surgery for cervical cancer. He is like family. My family loves him and if I get pregnant again I am definitely going back to him.

Posted on September 13th, 2012

He is only interested in his own glorification and has NO concern for what is best for his patient. He is an egotistical non compassionate, cowardly, poor excuse for a doctor. If you want good care stay AWAY from him!!!

Very disappointing

Posted on July 8th, 2012

Very disappointed with this doctor. He was horribly rude, condescending, I could hear him discussing my medical history in the hallway before entering the room. He wouldn't even look at my husband during the appointment. Will never go back there again and urge others not to as well.

Wonderful

Posted on October 11th, 2010

Dr. Guzman is such a knowledgeable and wonderful doctor. He delivered my last child and as soon as I found out I was expecting again, there was no question on who was going to be my doctor for this pregnancy. He is very caring and listens to all your concerns. Even when I felt foolish about asking something, he never made it sound that way. I would very highly recommend this doctor.

Posted on March 11th, 2017