A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grazyna Piekos-Sobczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grazyna Piekos-Sobczak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grazyna Piekos-Sobczak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Piekos-Sobczak graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Piekos-Sobczak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grazyna Malgorzata Piekos-Sobczak MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Grazyna M. Piekos-Sobczak practice?
- Dr. Grazyna Piekos-Sobczak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grazyna Piekos-Sobczak practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians and Scottsdale Endocrinologists.