Dr. Grazyna Zajdel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grazyna Zajdel?

July 22nd, 2016

Charismatic, experienced and smart doctor. Love her!

I went to Dr Zadjel referred by a good friend who had her second child with her and loved the experience. On the first appointment I did not get to see her because I was too early on my pregnancy, I only talked to the nurse who was a sweetheart. On my second appointment I finally got to meet her. She was great, very helpful, patient to explain everything, she knew what she was doing, made me feel relaxed, gave me good advises, friendly, she definitely has people skills and I like doctors who take the time to be with you and not try to hurry you. She is always smiling and excited about every step of my pregnancy. I would definitely recommend her to everyone who is looking for a caring and smart doctor.

June 27th, 2015

A Nurse who needed compassionate care

Clinical skills excellent along with compassion

December 18th, 2014

Wonderful Dr

I have been going to Dr Zajdel for as long as I can remember. My mother also went to her. She has a wonderful bedside manner and always makes you feel comfortable. You can speak with her about anything. The only problem I do have is that she will retire one day. Hopefully not for a long time though.

March 16th, 2013

the best

She is by far the best Dr. I have ever seen. Dr. Zajdel has a way of putting your mind at ease in all situations, she's blunt and comforting. I wouldn't go to anyone else!

February 6th, 2013

Disappointment

I have had a few gynecologists and she by fr is inadequate in comparison. My follow up appointment said it all. I waited over an hour to see her. She didn't have time to review my file before she saw me so we stumbled through the details regarding my condition. She told me my test results are great and called in a prescription for me to rite aid. When I got home she called me and left a voicemail stating my results were actually not good and I have hpv. Hen I went to Rite Aid to get my birth control that I use to control my poly cystic ovaries, there was a prescription for antibiotics...so she called in the wrong prescription. Her nurses re rude and had an attitude like they cant be bothered. I was truly disappointed it this doctor. Will never return.

August 11th, 2011

Dr. Zajdel and Staff are the Best

You won't find a better OB/GYN in Michigan than Dr. Zajdel. Her expertise and knowledge in her field put me at such ease because I know that I am getting the best care there is. She has been my doctor for nearly 9 years. She delivered both of my beautiful boys. The care I recieved each time I was pregnant was amazing. During delivery, she was amazing. Both times, she held my during epidurals with a reassuring smile telling me how exciting this was, like I was the only person in the world who had ever given birth. Then her excitement when showing me my child for the first time. She makes each patient feel like they are her only patient. Her staff is absolutly wonderful. So friendly and kind. Always on a first name basis with smiles. I highly recommend this patient care home!

September 29th, 2010

great doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Zajdel ever since she started her practice. She was actually the newest doctor in the "Grosse Pointe Obstetrics & Gynecology" practice in the early 90's. I was trying to get an appt. with one of the other docs, but she was available sooner - I've never been disappointed with my choice!

March 3rd, 2016