A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greer Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greer Murphy, MD, PHD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Murphy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greer Marechal Murphy MD and PHD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Greer M. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Greer Murphy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Greer Murphy practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Psychiatrists.