A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greer Noonburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greer Noonburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noonburg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Noonburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greer Noonburg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noonburg graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Noonburg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greer E Noonburg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Greer E. Noonburg practice?
- Dr. Greer Noonburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Greer Noonburg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Orthopedic Surgeons.