A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greer Noonburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greer Noonburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greer Noonburg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noonburg graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Noonburg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Noonburg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans