Dr. Greeshma Shetty Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Greeshma Shetty?

Highly recommend

Posted on January 20th, 2015

I found Dr.Shetty to be very helpful. Although I was late and my case is very complicated, she took extra time w/ met get as much info. as she could in the short time we had. She was responsive to my questions, & when she herself, did not get back to me, her asst. always did, promptly. I had lots of ?? since this is a new diagnosis. When she had to cancel my appt. due a death in her family, she added on extra sessions, so I'll be seeing her only a week after than the cancelled appt. - extremely important because of the complexities of my other health issues, which the Diabetes now plays into. I would highly recommend Dr. Shetty

Love this doctor

Posted on April 20th, 2012

She is wonderful. Really knows her stuff. I feel I am in very good hands with her.

Cation!!!!!!

Posted on May 20th, 2010

exceptional service

Posted on January 7th, 2010

Dr Shetty is one of the most professional diabetes care doctors i've ever come accross. She takes her time with the patient and is very knowledgeable

Ethical Issues

Posted on March 27th, 2009

Dr. Sheety is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She has ethical issues. She does not take patient concerns seriously. On my first visit she was so rude and not professional.

Caution!

Posted on June 5th, 2008

Dr. Greeshma does not like to answer questions or take issues seriously. She rushes you. If you are new to Diabetes she does not like to go over results with you. The nurse is rude, cold and not polite. She rushes you in and out. Not at all welcomeing. Joslin is supposed to be the best place for Diabetes, but Dr. Greeshma is not the best doctor for Diabetes care.

Posted on March 16th, 2015