A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Schultz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Schultz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Schultz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Gregory Schultz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Schultz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Radiologists.