Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by D Jean on Jul 4th, 2014

He was a very thorough gastroenterologist and had a great bedside manner. Unfortunately, he died of a heart attack early 2014. He will be missed.

|  beyond disappointed  |  show details
May 29th, 2013

dr. anderson was nothing that i hoped for. i came in explaining that i think i had an infection alongside my IBS, and as soon as he heard that word he would listen to nothing else. I had a detailed list of symptoms, a food list of what upset my stomach, but he was not concerned with any of it and showed it. he refused to do the tests i requested until very last, making me spend large amounts of money instead on HIS tests, such as an endoscopy. Why would he not help me to save money and time by doing the small tests first? He comes across as just wanting to make money with another expensive procedure. My last major problem with him is his punctuality. I was scheduled for an endoscopy @ 10:30 today, but the nurse JUST called to say he is an HOUR late, so my appointment has been moved to 11:30. my husband has to leave for work before the procedure is over, so I have no driver afterwards. either that, or reschedule for 2 more weeks out, which my health cannot afford. VERY upset/angry, and VERY disappointed that a doctor could be so narrow-minded as to just follow their med school flow chart.

|  Caring and professional  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2012

I have had to see 3 different gi physicians because of location changes and Dr. Anderson is far and above the rest. He is kind, courteous, and thorough. His staff is also professional and kind as well. I am never apprehensive or uncomfortable when going to an appointment.

|  show details
Dec 9th, 2011

very thorough, spent a lot of time with me and did not make me feel like he was in a hurry to get out.

|  The Best Gastro Dr. in Cincinnati  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2010

I have a very rare colon disease. I had seen 3 other Dr.'s before I went to see Dr. Anderson. That was 12 years ago. He is always up to date with the newest information about my disease. I know my disease can not be cured but, with the help of him and his wonderfull staff my life is bareable. He has been a saint to me.

|  show details
Feb 18th, 2010

The doctor and staff were empathetic and caring during the whole procedure. I cannot understand the "Poor" rating by others. One note: he is a very good physician, and for that reason, he is popular and very busy, but I did get the care and treatment I required.