Overall Review

October 7th, 2016
Ok doctor horrible staff
I saw the Dr. Brame one month ago. Scheduled a follow up visit for today, I drive 45 min to get to his office to find the door locked. I called they said he left at noon, and hung up on me. I called back and asked if they would let me so we could figure this out, they said no. I asked if I could get a copy of my records they said no, the doctor must review them first, so I left.

December 26th, 2014
Great doctor
I had been told by 2 other urologists that I needed surgery but Dr. Barme said that was a last resort and he wanted to try other techniques first. I was glad I went to see him because he was honest with me and didn't try to schedule unnecessary surgery just to make money.

July 26th, 2011
No appointment issues at all.
I have been with Dr. Barme for quite a few years. Unlike the first reviewer, I found his office not only easy to get a hold of and schedule appointments with, but very friendly. They treat me like they would a family member. Dr. Barme also diagnosed and treated a complicated issues regarding my kidney stones. I really appreciated the extra time he spent talking to me like a human being, seeing me in the hospital, and the great follow up afterward. I would recommend him to anyone. I did not experience any of the trouble that the previous poster wrote about.

April 8th, 2011
Impossible to get appointment
Called multiple times to get appointment, message says to call back during office hours, even when I called during office hoursWanted to leave message for call back, but was told by answering service that the doctor's office does not call in for messagesSeems like poor service, and, extrapolating, would expect in-office service to be similarly poor

November 17th, 2009
Best urologist in OC. All my friends go to Dr. Barme and rave about him. This is why I went. He was amazing. He took his time with mw, very friendly, extremely knolegeable. I needed surgery and he did it perfectly. He cared about me after the surgey too. I highly recommand Dr. Barme.