A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Blaisdell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Blaisdell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blaisdell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blaisdell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Blaisdell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaisdell graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Blaisdell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health Center
- Limestone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Blaisdell MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Greg Blaisdell practice?
- Dr. Greg Blaisdell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Greg Blaisdell practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Woodway, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, TX and Goldthwaite, TX.
See Woodway Psychiatrists.