A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Corinaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Corinaldi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Corinaldi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Corinaldi graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Corinaldi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Austin Corinaldi MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Greg A. Corinaldi practice?
- Dr. Greg Corinaldi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Greg Corinaldi practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Springfield, VA.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Geriatric Doctors.