Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Womens Care Florida LLP
731 S Parsons Ave
Brandon, FL 33511
813-681-9171
Locations and availability (4)

|  Incredible, caring doctor  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

Dr. Denhaese exceeded all my expectations as a doctor who delivered my first daughter. He is patient and caring to his patients. He provides many options for his clients while providing you with a wealth of information for you to make the decision that is right for you. I did trust Dr. Denhaese with my life and the life of my baby and would do it again in a heartbeat!

|  show details
Feb 4th, 2011

very caring Dr. always took care of my needs and childs needs.

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Crystal Curp on Sep 2nd, 2010

I requested Dr Den Haese to be my physician while I was giving birth to my daughter. While I was pregnant he was a great doctor, always gave the time to the patient. I never felt rushed. I was always comfortable. Well I made the best decision, my daughter can quick and he did an excellent job. It was my first child and not even a tear! Amazing doctor ALL AROUND!

|  Amazing  |  show details
by Jenny B on Dec 27th, 2009

One of THE best doctors. Caring and amazing bedside manner. Thank you Dr. Greg for My Daughter, kept baby and I healthy! My miracle girl!

|  Dr Den Haese cares about your health  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2009

If it were not for Dr Den Haese I would have found another ob/gyn. I do not like not having the option to see him for each visit. He takes the time to explain and ask questions.

|  show details
by Amy on Mar 2nd, 2009

Dr Den Haese has to be the most caring doctor. He trully is someone who cares about his patients. He makes me feel like family like a sister. I have lost one baby and am tying for another. He helped my husband and I so much.