Dr. Gregory Drake Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Drake?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Drake?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2016

Was spot on, on his diagnosis, easy to speak to. Even his assistant, was amazing and very caring. Would not go anywhere else.

January 4th, 2016

Unwanted diagnosis, great doctor.

What impressed me the most was how much time he spent explaining my injury and my options. Had a torn rotator cuff and labrum and after trying physical therapy decided it was time to perform surgery. Happy with the end results and Dr. Drake.

January 28th, 2015

Referred me to pain management specialty. I went; doing well now!

March 25th, 2013

Best doctor ever

Twice I have been to this office for frozen shoulder and torn rotator cuff. Both times I experienced accurate diagnosis AND pain relieving help immediately. I originally had to see another doctor because of my insurance and he was awful...put the steroid shot in the wrong place and consequently received NO pain relief and not enough appts for physical therapy so 4 mos. was wasted on someone who did NOT have proper knowledge. Dr. Drake knows what he is doing. This is the most important thing...nothing else matters.

March 11th, 2013

Was sent to Dr. Drake by my personal Physician. The long and short of it is that Dr. Drake said that he could correct my painful nerve problems with a back surgery. So this was done on his word.This did not work and on a second follow up visit I was told that his first diagnostic action was wrong and that another more evasive 6-7 hour surgery would be needed. Take it from me and Stay away

January 28th, 2013

Amazing Surgeon

I was referred to Dr Drake by my pain physician for a herniated disc. Dr Drake got me in within one week, his office staff was courteous, paperwork was filled out prior online to help expedite the visit. The doctor came in, took care of business, analyzed imaging, scheduled the procedure within 5 business days, and took me out of the most debilitating/excruciating pain I have ever experienced. Thank you, and I hope those researching my review take my positive notes into consideration when selecting a surgeon.

June 14th, 2017