A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Ehgartner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Ehgartner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Ehgartner, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehgartner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ehgartner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hos Mechanicsburg
- Harrisburg Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ehgartner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans