A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Ehgartner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Ehgartner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Ehgartner, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehgartner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ehgartner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hos Mechanicsburg
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg R Ehgartner DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Greg R. Ehgartner practice?
- Dr. Greg Ehgartner has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Ehgartner practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Camp Hill, PA.
See Camp Hill Internists and Camp Hill Geriatric Doctors.