Dr. Greg Erens MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2017
He's my hero!
Dr. Erens gave me a new hip, which completely eliminated the terrible pain I was living with! The whole experience was as lovely as a surgical experience can be! The office staff, the small hospital connected to the office, the hospital staff - everyone and everything was top notch! Dr. Erens uses the latest and greatest techniques to insure best and quickest healing . His anterior approach to hip surgery cuts no muscle tissue, so recovery is really fast. I couldn't be more pleased! If you are considering hip surgery, I give this practice a HUGE thumbs up!

March 15th, 2016
Dr. Ehrens is a dedicated physician who is excellent in his medical craft. He is welcoming, patient, kind and clinically thorough in his diagnosis and his patients care.

November 10th, 2013
Happy patient
Dr. Erens is the best doctor I have ever had. He replaced both of my knees this year. I had no complications and I'm now walking pain free. He is very professional and attentive. I have recommended him to many of my friends.

August 25th, 2012
Great facility, nice staff and dr. Erens was great!Lookin forward to my surgery!

July 14th, 2012
Both hips replaced
Dr. Erens replaced my left hip 5 years ago and my right hip joint 4 years ago. I feel wonderful and highly recommend dr. Erens and his team

March 19th, 2012
No follow up - wants on surgery
Dr Erens and staff are only interested in doing surgery - and not in alternative procedures like cortisone, etc. Was crippled for 3 weeks by a cortisone shot hitting a nerve and his nurse was insistent I needed surgery and did not need to see him. When I finally got in, his PA said it was nerve myopathy. His file keeping sucked - as when I called for refills - his nurse said he never prescribed them to me - however, I had the original in my hand. He never entered several prescriptions into the file. Was too busy talking to other people in the hall. Even wrote the scrip for nerve pain medicine incorrectly and pharmacy had to call him to clear it up. Way too in to himself.

February 17th, 2012
Would never go to anyone else! The best!

October 11th, 2011
Dr. Erens is a fantastic doctor. He has replaced both of my husband's knees and one of my hips with no complications. He has a great bedside manner and his staff are also very knowledgeable and pleasamt to deal with.

April 2nd, 2011
Dr. Erens is the last ortho surgeon I'll ever need.
Dr. Erens has one of the best bedside manners I've experienced in a very long time. He hasn't an ounce of arrogance; he's easy to talk with and never rushes through our appointments. After having suffered acute hip pain for more than 7 years due to the incompetence and misdiagnosis from nearly a dozen other doctors prior to having found Dr. Erens it's improbable I'll ever need another orthopedic surgeon as long as he remains in practice.

May 3rd, 2017