Dr. Greg Eudy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Greg Eudy?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Greg Eudy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2017

First time going to see him.

Staff very nice. He was very nice, easy to talk too and I feel like he will do his best to see what is going on in a variety of areas. I recommend their office and him to anyone.

March 25th, 2016

I've been a patient since 2004 and have been very pleased with my treatment. Dr. Eudy actually listens to his patients. I highly recommend him.

March 11th, 2016

Very easy to get into see Dr. Eudy. He is one of the kindest men and a great physician. Clearly explained my diagnosis and treatment options. I left feeling reassured knowing I was under his care.

November 13th, 2015

Best doctor I have had for my arthritis and gout.

July 8th, 2015

Very compassionate doctor that takes time with you & tries to get to the bottom of my health problems-not just slapping a bandaid on it.

May 29th, 2015

Impossible to get an appointment!

February 6th, 2015

Great Specialist - Much Recommended!!

Dr. Eudy is an excellent specialist. He was recommended for me to see by an orthopedist who couldn't find answers to issues I was experiencing at the time. Dr. Eudy turned out to be a blessing. He acted like I had been a life-long patient, gave me all the time I wanted, and had an excellent bed-side manner. Me being a nurse, I have seen my share of "horrible bed-side manners". Dr. Eudy is a Christian man and I feel reassured knowing he practices as he believes. I always manage to be 2 or 3 minutes late to an appt and the nurse is always waiting. I don't even get to finish my paperwork. (I've really got to work on that.) The staff is great and they religiously follow up with you when they say they will. I referred my elderly mother to him for all-over arthritis and she really likes him. I'm trying not to over-indulge but I feel it is truly important to spread the word about great physicians when you encounter them. None of us truly enjoys "shopping" for different doctors. A good, honest recommendation can be peace of mind. I have now been with Dr. Eudy for years and my last visit was as pleasant as my first. I love that he always asks my opinion and tries to involve me in my own care. He also treats me whollistically (yes, the intended spelling), not just focusing on my complaint at hand, but all aspects of my well-being. Thanks, Dr. Eudy!

December 27th, 2014

This is a wonderful doctor with an incredible staff! He is beyond worth the wait for a new patient appointment! He only has one staff member in the front office who could definitely use a different job maybe doing something she enjoys but overall great office to visit and wonderful doctor!

December 22nd, 2014

Great Experience

I love Dr. Eudy, and his entire staff. He actually listens to me. I never rate Doctors, but with Dr. Eudy he deserves all the praise he gets. I actually live outside the USA, and I travel back to Birmingham just to get treated by him. My insurance does not cover my travel, but it's worth the trip.

July 17th, 2014

Dr. Eudy is an amazing physician. He is proactive in my progressive RA, sits and speaks with me about pros and cons of meds, and answers all questions truthfully. I have never had but one other doctor in my 53 years of life that i would rate, EXCELLENT for. I love his Nurse, Francis. She always returns my calls, answers questions, and is professional and thorough,each time i have an appointment.

May 13th, 2014

My name is : Nancy S. Harris and my doc is the best:) He takes time to listen and always understands...He Cares!

Dr. Eudy and his NP/ Michelle...they are great Dr's. and she is a great nurse prac. and I love them both. They helped me when no one else would listen ...

December 12th, 2013

Great Doctor. Highly Recommend.

I absolutely love Dr. Eudy and his most "awesome"staff. They are all super friendly and helpful. His nurse Frances is so kind and knowledgable and his nurse practitioner Marcelle is an absolute angel. I consider myself very lucky to be a patient in this practice. There really is NEVER a wait! They are all very courteous and will go out of their way to help you. I feel very blessed to have found this team of professionals and I can't say enough good things about them.