A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Flippo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Flippo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Flippo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flippo graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flippo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg M Flippo MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Greg M. Flippo practice?
- Dr. Greg Flippo has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Flippo practices Internal Medicine near Pinson, AL.
See Pinson Internists.