Dr. John Ganske MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 7th, 2016
Breast reduction and lift
I chose Dr. Ganske for my breast reduction and lift because my sister had this same procedure with Dr. Ganske and she was very pleased with her outcome and so am I. I appreciated everything with Dr. Ganske from ease of appointments, to office staff, to his kind and gentle manner. I really appreciate that his office in WDM is small and there is no waiting and being in waiting rooms with many other patients. He is such a sweet man and a wonderful trustworthy doctor. I would chose him again!

November 21st, 2015
Dr Ganske was great to work with in explaining the procedure and healing. Great dr and staff.

April 1st, 2014
Thoroughly Pleased
Before going to Dr. Ganske I went to a doctor in Davenport...drove 2-3hrs away and paid $100 consulation to be pressured into something I didn't feel comfortable with. So I opened up the google-phonebook again and found Dr. Ganske. He didn't charge a consultation which helped me out and when I went to see him, I immediately felt comfortable with his staff and him. Everything was explained clearly and he only uses saline which is what I wanted. In the end, him and my husband have made one of my life dreams come true and I would go back to him 100 times if I ever needed plastic surgery. You can't go wrong with Dr. Ganske.

March 23rd, 2014
Dr Ganske did a tummy tuck for me, he did a beautiful job! I highly recommend Dr Ganske. I wish I would have done this years ago! Dr Ganske put my fears at ease, answered all my questions, took more then enough time with each of my appointments I never felt rushed . The results went beyond what I expected! I am one happy patient!! :)

September 16th, 2013
He's the Best!
I had Dr. Ganske perform an eye lift, face life and breast lift and couldn't be more pleased with the results and the experience. Dr. Ganske is profession, knowledgeable, detailed and easy to work with. He did a beautiful job and I had no problems and healed quickly and perfectly. After the breast lift was done I realized that my breasts had never looked so good -- never. I am going back for a tummy tuck and have absolutely no reservations as to the outcome. I know the work will be done perfectly by the best plastic surgeon available. I recommend Dr. Ganske highly and would not go to anyone else.

July 12th, 2013
breast reduction
I would totally recommend Dr Ganske to anyone who wishes to have a breast reduction. He explains everything in a way that is understood & patiently answers all questions! Very refreshing in a dr!! The surgery was explained & everything he said would happen with the healing process was right on!! The relief I have is awesome!! Wish I'd of done this sooner!! Thank you so much for a very professional experience!