Dr. John Ganske Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Ganske?

June 10th, 2017

I would NOT recommend

I chose Dr. Greg Ganske for a breast reduction and lift in the fall of 2016. First meetings led me to believe that he would be a great doctor and do a great job. The surgery itself went well, the healing process was easy, and the scarring is very minimal (which is to be expected). My opinion began to change with follow up visits. From day 1 (post surgery) I knew that one breast was larger than the other, but I was told that you can heal at different rates per side and to wait for our 9 month visit. That is when I realized that I should have continued looking for another doctor before choosing him, way too late, I know. I have always had one breast larger than the other and I told him that at every visit and the day of surgery as well, “please please remember to take more out of the left side”. I learned at my last visit that he took more out of the right side which only makes the size that was always larger even more noticeable. When I mentioned this to him he said that it is in the normal range and to go in a re do would not be wise….really???…one is a D and the other is a DD. He then preceded to point out all the flaws on my face; “did you know that one eye socket is deeper than the other” “have you noticed how more teeth show on your left when you smile”…excuse me??? What? So this is my fault I get it now (please note the sarcasm is dripping). He also said that no one’s breast are exactly the same, yes I know this as I am a woman with many woman friends, but what I do know is that breasts that aren't the same cup size should be fixed if it was your wrong doing. I felt like crying all morning because it was all put back on me he failed to once admit that maybe he was wrong or even that he would be willing to fix it. I thought the patient and their feelings should be first and foremost not those of the doctor. Needless to say I am seeing another surgeon to fix what Gangke didn’t do right in the first place and then fails to admit he was wrong and refused to fix. I would just warn others that clearly narcissism is in that office and luckily I’m a strong woman, because if I weren’t hearing about all my flaws could have a really hard thing to hear.

November 21st, 2015

Dr Ganske was great to work with in explaining the procedure and healing. Great dr and staff.

April 1st, 2014

Thoroughly Pleased

Before going to Dr. Ganske I went to a doctor in Davenport...drove 2-3hrs away and paid $100 consulation to be pressured into something I didn't feel comfortable with. So I opened up the google-phonebook again and found Dr. Ganske. He didn't charge a consultation which helped me out and when I went to see him, I immediately felt comfortable with his staff and him. Everything was explained clearly and he only uses saline which is what I wanted. In the end, him and my husband have made one of my life dreams come true and I would go back to him 100 times if I ever needed plastic surgery. You can't go wrong with Dr. Ganske.

March 24th, 2014

Dr Ganske did a tummy tuck for me, he did a beautiful job! I highly recommend Dr Ganske. I wish I would have done this years ago! Dr Ganske put my fears at ease, answered all my questions, took more then enough time with each of my appointments I never felt rushed . The results went beyond what I expected! I am one happy patient!! :)

September 16th, 2013

He's the Best!

I had Dr. Ganske perform an eye lift, face life and breast lift and couldn't be more pleased with the results and the experience. Dr. Ganske is profession, knowledgeable, detailed and easy to work with. He did a beautiful job and I had no problems and healed quickly and perfectly. After the breast lift was done I realized that my breasts had never looked so good -- never. I am going back for a tummy tuck and have absolutely no reservations as to the outcome. I know the work will be done perfectly by the best plastic surgeon available. I recommend Dr. Ganske highly and would not go to anyone else.

July 13th, 2013

breast reduction

I would totally recommend Dr Ganske to anyone who wishes to have a breast reduction. He explains everything in a way that is understood & patiently answers all questions! Very refreshing in a dr!! The surgery was explained & everything he said would happen with the healing process was right on!! The relief I have is awesome!! Wish I'd of done this sooner!! Thank you so much for a very professional experience!

July 6th, 2012