A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Gooden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gooden
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Gooden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center Lake Placid
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg P Gooden MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Greg P. Gooden practice?
- Dr. Greg Gooden has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Gooden practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Cardiologists.