A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Gooden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gooden
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Gooden Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Gooden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center Lake Placid
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg P Gooden MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Greg P. Gooden practice?
- Dr. Greg Gooden has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Gooden practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Cardiologists.