A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Greenberg is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Greenberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Greenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Crittenden Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg A Greenberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Greg A. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Greg Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Greenberg practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.