A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chae Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chae Ha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chae Ha, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chae G. Ha practice?
Dr. Chae Ha practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR.
See Bend Orthopedic Surgeons.