A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chae Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chae Ha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chae Ha, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chae Gregory Ha MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chae G. Ha practice?
- Dr. Chae Ha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chae Ha practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR.
See Bend Orthopedic Surgeons.