A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chae Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chae Ha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chae Ha, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chae Greg Ha MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chae G. Ha practice?
- Dr. Chae Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. Chae Ha practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bend, OR.
See Bend Orthopedic Surgeons.