Dr. Chae Ha Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Chae Ha?

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Very thorough, knowledgeable, and caring. He focused on conservative care for my problem first, with surgery as a last resort. Highly recommend!

run around

Posted on December 15th, 2014

This docter does not care about you he cares about the money. Beware

Won't return to him

Posted on March 7th, 2014

Dr. Ha spent about 2 minutes with me each time I saw him and said nothing that helped me on my quest to figure out why I've been having chronic back pain. Said my MRI was fine and sent me on my way. Very poor personal skills and is definitely in his field for the money. Doesn't care about his patients. Would never rev comment him.

Great surgeon

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Dr Ha performed cervical fusion on my spine. The operation was successful. He is friendly, knowledgeabe, and timely.I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone with a spinal problem.

Uncaring and rude

Posted on September 13th, 2011

Dr. Ha is uncaring and rude. X-rays and an MRI revealed multiple bulging discs and arthritis. Dr. Ha said "this is something you'll have to deal with the rest of your life. And it's just going to get worse". He had no suggestions for pain relief or PT or anything to help. I left his office and immediately scheduled an appointment with a wonderful doctor at The Center. With steroids and muscle relaxers I was much better within a few days.

Posted on October 24th, 2009

Dr. Ha is not the most personal doc out there but he is methodical, thorough and appears to seek the best solution for the patient. He didn't try to persuade me in to one option or the other concerning my back problems. Instead, offered me solutions and the pros and cons of each. I'm happy to recommend him.

Excellent Doctor!