Dr. Chae Ha MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Bend, OR

3.8

January 20th, 2015
Very thorough, knowledgeable, and caring. He focused on conservative care for my problem first, with surgery as a last resort. Highly recommend!

December 15th, 2014
run around
This docter does not care about you he cares about the money. Beware

March 7th, 2014
Won't return to him
Dr. Ha spent about 2 minutes with me each time I saw him and said nothing that helped me on my quest to figure out why I've been having chronic back pain. Said my MRI was fine and sent me on my way. Very poor personal skills and is definitely in his field for the money. Doesn't care about his patients. Would never rev comment him.

September 26th, 2011
Great surgeon
Dr Ha performed cervical fusion on my spine. The operation was successful. He is friendly, knowledgeabe, and timely.I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone with a spinal problem.

September 13th, 2011
Uncaring and rude
Dr. Ha is uncaring and rude. X-rays and an MRI revealed multiple bulging discs and arthritis. Dr. Ha said "this is something you'll have to deal with the rest of your life. And it's just going to get worse". He had no suggestions for pain relief or PT or anything to help. I left his office and immediately scheduled an appointment with a wonderful doctor at The Center. With steroids and muscle relaxers I was much better within a few days.

October 24th, 2009
Dr. Ha is not the most personal doc out there but he is methodical, thorough and appears to seek the best solution for the patient. He didn't try to persuade me in to one option or the other concerning my back problems. Instead, offered me solutions and the pros and cons of each. I'm happy to recommend him.