Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
1303 NE Cushing Dr
Ste 100
Mountain View, Bend, OR 97701
541-388-2333
Locations and availability (4)

|  Won't return to him  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2014

Dr. Ha spent about 2 minutes with me each time I saw him and said nothing that helped me on my quest to figure out why I've been having chronic back pain. Said my MRI was fine and sent me on my way. Very poor personal skills and is definitely in his field for the money. Doesn't care about his patients. Would never rev comment him.

|  Great surgeon  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2011

Dr Ha performed cervical fusion on my spine. The operation was successful. He is friendly, knowledgeabe, and timely.I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone with a spinal problem.

|  Uncaring and rude  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

Dr. Ha is uncaring and rude. X-rays and an MRI revealed multiple bulging discs and arthritis. Dr. Ha said "this is something you'll have to deal with the rest of your life. And it's just going to get worse". He had no suggestions for pain relief or PT or anything to help. I left his office and immediately scheduled an appointment with a wonderful doctor at The Center. With steroids and muscle relaxers I was much better within a few days.

|  show details
Oct 24th, 2009

Dr. Ha is not the most personal doc out there but he is methodical, thorough and appears to seek the best solution for the patient. He didn't try to persuade me in to one option or the other concerning my back problems. Instead, offered me solutions and the pros and cons of each. I'm happy to recommend him.