Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Hackel
Dr. Gregory Hackel, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, MI, with other offices in Hamtramck, MI and Detroit, MI (and 6 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hackel is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy, Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak and Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Hackel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gregory Hackel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, MI.
Dr. Lynda Misra
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, MI 0 mi25
Dr. Alexandra Krot
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Radiation Oncology
Bloomfield Hills, MI 0.29 mi45
Dr. Peter Mancini II
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Beverly Hills, MI 1.22 mi24