A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Halko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Halko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halko
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Halko graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Halko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg E Halko MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Greg E. Halko practice?
- Dr. Greg Halko has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Halko practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.