A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Halko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Halko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halko
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Halko graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Halko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg E Halko MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Greg E. Halko practice?
- Dr. Greg Halko has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Halko practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.