Learn more about Dr. Greg Halko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Halko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halko
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Halko graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Halko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg E Halko MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Greg E. Halko practice?
- Dr. Greg Halko has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Halko practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.