Dr. Greg Heal MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Waukesha, WI

September 18th, 2016
Great Doctor and Nurse!
Dr. Greg Heal had been my Doctor since the early 90's. The appointments were always on time, and answered any and all questions for me. With each yearly visit, he would talk with me to find if anything was new to look out for any future issues. His nurse was very caring and knew be by name. I was able to call in for questions or prescriptions during the year. In the last year, I moved out of state. Hopefully I will be able to find a replacement like Dr. Heal in Colorado Springs!

February 25th, 2016
Dr Heal is just the right blend of efficiency and attentiveness. My visit was convenient for me, as he did everything he needed to do at that location. I needed a new gynecologist and I think I found one!

July 30th, 2013
Dr. Heal
Dr. Heal is an amazing doctor! He figured out what was causing pain after weeks of other doctors saying nothing was wrong. He got me into surgery right away to solve the problem. He cares deeply about his patients and we are blessed to have him so close to home! If you have a question he returns your call, not a nurse. He is amazing!

March 9th, 2013
Excellent
Dr. Heal is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing him for 6 years now and I am so thankful I found him when we moved to the area. He has delivered our children, and did a fantastic job. He saw me from start to finish with my pregancy and delivery, which I hear isn't that common any more. He is down to earth, honest and takes the time to explain things as well as listen to me.

December 6th, 2011
My Favorite OBGYN ever!
Normally I prefer women OBGYN's but I am very comfortable with Dr. Heal and I think he has a fantastic bedside manner - he cracks me up with his sense of humor. I wouldn't want anyone else to deliver my baby!

July 28th, 2011
Love This Doctor!
Dr. Heal is my knight in shining armor! When no other doctor would help me, he found the problem and eventually saved my life! He has delivered my child and when we have another one, he will also deliver it. I would recommend him to everyone!!!!

July 16th, 2010
I was one of those lucky women who started menopause when I was 36. Dr. Heal did all the right things and has been very thorough with all my annual appointments - always conducting an ultrasound to make sure there are no problems or complications.

November 11th, 2009
Excellent doctor
I have referred many friend and relatives to Dr. Heal. He delivered 2 or my 3 children and is absolutely wonderful. He makes me comfortable and he's very honest and candid when answering my questions. I am extremely happy with Dr. Heal and look forward to my annual appointments with him!