Dr. Gregory Herrera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Herrera?

February 2nd, 2016

very personable. I moved but have the same coverage. I would love to go back but Kaisers stated they are unsure of his location

January 6th, 2015

I rank Dr. Herrera as "excellent" as both a doctor and as a person. I trust him with my care, and he has been sensitive and kind in dealing with my health issues. I understand that he may retire soon, and I view this as a great loss if he does.

August 18th, 2012

Great GYN

Doctor Herrera was recomended to me by a friend. I am young and needed a pelvic exam to go to college. Dr. Herrera (and his nurse) were professional, explained the exam procedure and discussed my issues before even starting the examination. This visit was a big deal for me, and Dr. Herrera listened, discussed, and made me feel comfortable with his care. I can't say enough about how thankful I am to have had a first visit with this kind doctor who treated me so well.

October 29th, 2011

Patient / Educator

I was extremely impressed with Dr. Herrera, as you can see by my rating. He came highly recommended by a friend, and he did not disappoint me. He was prompt, professional, and had a special way of drawing me into the medical process of taking "care of my care of my care." He looked at me, and not his watch or his computer. His sense of calm and sense of humor put me at ease with what is usually a tense examination for me.

October 14th, 2011

Patient / Professional

Dr. Greg Herrera is an extrordinary physician. His personal yet professional mammor put me at ease, yet efficiently addressed my issues and problems. He treated me with respect, yet was appropriately light hearted and funny as moments in the encounter called for it. I trusted him, and as it turned out his diagnosis and care (with follow up) were on target.

August 8th, 2011

Patient

I have known Dr. Herrera for over 30 years. He has delivered my children, and delivered one of my children's children. He is kind, personable, professional, and has a distinct and unique sense of humor.Serious when he should be, he has helped me with personal grief as well (the death of my spouse).I have trusted my life, and the lives of friends and family to him.I reading the other reviews, I see that I am not alone in placing my trust in him, and his medical practice has touched the lives of others.

February 16th, 2011

Saved My Life Doc !!!

This Doc knows his stuff. Compassionate, humorous, excellant surgeon, no scars.!I have 15yrs. and counting; Story too long to post. He and his wife Sara are excellant caregivers, and Doctors. I can't say enough about this gifted man. God is with him.

December 9th, 2010

patient/professional

I just has my second visit with Dr. Herrera. He is professional, undrstanding, seemed to know my problem and saw me for a follow-up visit to check if it was solved.He has a sense of humor rarely found in the medical profession. This sense of humor puts me (and my friends that referred me to him) at ease, and makes for excelent communication.He has the ability to make a difficult situation (a personal exam) less difficult. I recommend him highly.

August 19th, 2010

Dr. Herrera is one of the best.

Dr. Herrera works at Kaiser and has been my OB-GYN since 1982. When he was practicing infertility medicine, he helped my husband and I to conceive. He also delivered all three of my children (who are now grown), and has done both infertility surgery on me and other female surgery as well.I recommend him highly, and he is now the GYN to my son's wife.He is "down to earth" and has a unique personality. he spends time with me and his patients, but I feel that he is worth the wait.

August 18th, 2010

A good OB-GYN who has been at Kaiser for over 25 years.

I have had Dr. Herrera as my OB-GYN for over 25 years. He has delivered my two children, and has done surgery on me.He is experienced, professional, and has done the "first pelvic exam" on my daughter. I would recommend him to anyone (even family)who wants personalized care. His personality is engaging to most, with humor on occasion (I would not let one "bad apple" spoil his reputation).

October 14th, 2016