A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Howells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Howells, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Howells graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Howells has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Howells accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Greg A. Howells practice?
Dr. Greg Howells practices Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ferndale, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.