The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Greg Howells
Dr. Greg Howells, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, MI. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Howells is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak, Beaumont Hospital - Troy and Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe. He speaks English.
Dr. Greg Howells has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Greg Howells is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, MI.
Dr. Leon Berman
Psychiatry, Neurology, General Surgery
Birmingham, MI 1.29 mi67
Dr. Brett Wiater
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Beverly Hills, MI 1.29 mi10
Dr. Joseph Paulisin
Bloomfield Hills, MI 1.30 mi