A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Howells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howells
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Howells Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Howells, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Howells graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Howells has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Alan Howells MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Greg A. Howells practice?
- Dr. Greg Howells has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Howells practices Surgery near Birmingham, MI.
See Birmingham Surgeons.