A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Howells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Howells, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Howells graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Howells has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Alan Howells MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Greg A. Howells practice?
- Dr. Greg Howells has 3 office locations.
Dr. Greg Howells practices Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ferndale, MI and Birmingham, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.