Dr. Greg Kaiser MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Gastroenterology Saint Petersburg, FL

4.9

January 23rd, 2015
Very thorough. Spends time explaining everything to patient.

June 24th, 2012
SUPER doctor!
This guy is a SUPER doctor. He is very bright, well-educated and experienced. I've not met such a personable doctor in my life, he actually talks to you! He will even make you laugh, for he has a sense of humor. He carefully listens and you can tell he's thinking about what you're saying. He always makes sure he answers all your questions. My child actually looks forward to going to him! He's truly one of the best doctors I have ever met. He also doesn't have any nurse practitioners, so you will definitely be seeing him.

April 6th, 2012
VERY NICE DOCTOR VERY GOOD WITH BABIES...

June 22nd, 2011
Incredible Physician and Great With Kids!
Dr. Kaiser has to be one of the most intelligent, well-trained and informative doctors I have ever met. He spends time with his patients, explains things clearly where they can be understood and answers questions. He is also fantastic with children and has a great personality and sense of humor. My child loves going to see Dr. Kaiser, which speaks volumes! I like going to Dr. Kaiser as well, for he listens to my concerns and has helped my child more than any other doctor I have ever been to. He truly is an incredible physician and a super guy!

June 24th, 2010
Best In The Practice And Best In Tampa Bay By Far!
Dr. Kaiser is by far the best of the doctors in this practice and in the bay area! He is caring, listens carefully and explains things throughly. He is a truly well-trained doctor and doesn't order a bunch of unnecessary tests and procedures - his partners could learn a lot from him. Just one test and we had the answer with him after a series of dead ends with the other doctors. This guy is extremely intelligent and knows his stuff! You will not find a better physician! I wish he treated adults!

February 9th, 2010
Awesome Doctor!
Dr. Kaiser spent time with me and answered all my questions. He was thoughtful and very complete. I learned more from him in 30 minutes than I learned with my other doctors in years! It would be nice if all doctors could be like him.

July 1st, 2008
Dr. Kaiser is very thorough, understanding of children needing time to warm up to a new Dr., and provides great explanations along with written diagrams of what is going on with child. I was so impressed with him. I highly recommend him!