A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Kewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Kewitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kewitt graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Kewitt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Trinity Mother Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Frank Kewitt DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Greg F. Kewitt practice?
- Dr. Greg Kewitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Kewitt practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near State College, PA.
See State College Surgeons and State College Dentists.