Dr. Greg Khounganian Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Greg Khounganian?

Highly Recomended

Posted on September 21st, 2014

My experience with Dr. K left me feeling very at ease. He listened and addressed all of my concerns. His staff is very professional and prompt. It's not easy these days to find a good doctor. I highly recommend him.

Quick to Cut. Worst bedside manners.

Posted on October 4th, 2013

The worst bedside manners. He is also quick to cut (surgery) without thoroughly evaluating other potential causes. Don't risk having a wrong diagnosis under him, go somwwhere else.

If you don't care about bedside manners, this is your guy

Posted on August 16th, 2013

The guy is competent and very effective operating with minimally invasive techniques. His opportunity for improvement lies in his horrible bedside manners. He will never answer any of your questions or respond to any of your calls/emails. He acts like he is above everyone else and that you are just wasting his precious time. When is surgery time he will not make you wait 1 minute. When is time for appointment, phone call, or to just respond to your questions, you may die before you hear from him. You may want to consider Dr. Erik Spayde before considering this guy. Compare credentials, compare bedside manners, compare reviews. Big difference. There is a reason why Dr. Spayde is booked several weeks out. But it's worth the wait and your dignity.

Promesa cumplida

Posted on April 8th, 2013

El doctor Khounganian es simplemente bueno, llegue a su oficina, miro las radiografias, diagnostico el problema, me dijo la solucion, reservo el hospital, fue puntual en el quirofano, hizo su trabajo,ocho horas despues yo estaba en mi casa. No necesite medicina para el dolor y mi problema se habia hido. INCREIBLE!!!!!!!!!

Posted on April 4th, 2012

Took my daughter To Dr Greg after she had broken her leg. He was able to see her right away. He put her in a cast and answered all our questions on what to do so the process wouldn't be so difficult. Fast forward a few months later and my 6 year old is dancing, running, jumping and is not restricted on her activities. We are so pleased with our experience and would recommend Dr Greg to all friends and family.

The best surgen I know

Posted on September 7th, 2011

Dr. Khounganian is a wonderful doctor. He diagnosed me quickly and accurately. I went to him for my chronic back pain and after getting different diagnosis from different doctors. Quickly he diagnosed me, explained the problem in detail and explained what were the treatment options. He used non surgical treatments first and when that didn't do much for me, he explained the surgical procedure to me. His staff, his associate Jackie, and he himself are fantastic. He always interacted with me personally. Since the surgery was a long one, 7 hours, he called my husband in the middle to let them know the surgery was going well and not to worry. After surgery and the days after he was attentive, checking up on me and speaking to my family, answering questions. Since then his staff scheduled visits for me quickly and he is always attentive and caring. I had a serius surgery and I am so happy I worked with an experienced and wonderful doctor as him.

Posted on August 8th, 2011

I will never ever recommed this doctor. He came in the room, probably spent two minutes with me. He seemed to be in such a hurry to get rid of me.

Professional and caring

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Dr. Khounganian has seen my daughter for two different problems and each time I was very impressed by the professional and caring way by which he dealt with her. She is usually terrified of doctors due to a previous really bad experience. However, with this doctor's tremendous patience, he was able to make her relax and treat her. Overall a really good experience for both her and me. I can highly recommend Dr. Khounganian and his courteous staff.

amazing doctor

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Dr K was very professional and very easy to talk to . He did a thorough examination and promptly diagnosed my spine problem. I would highly recommend him to any one. He is great

Posted on February 16th, 2011

always fails to examine my father thoroughly and claims he knows all the answers when he has no expertise. never will send my dad back to this doctor.

Excruciating

Posted on April 13th, 2010

After 4 weeks of suffering with excruciating pain in my entire leg to ankle, barely able to walk, seeing other physicians, and going thru numerous scans, tests, and nerve blocks, I finally was referred to Dr Khounganian who diagnosed my problem accurately in one visit! He and his office were wonderful... Surgery was scheduled quickly and the day after surgery I was pain-free and able to walk upright again! I recovered quickly without any complications and plan to go back to my teaching position soon. He was kind, professional, and, most importantly, competent!

Posted on July 26th, 2017