A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Licameli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Licameli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Licameli, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Licameli graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Licameli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Russell Licameli FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Greg R. Licameli practice?
- Dr. Greg Licameli has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Licameli practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.