Learn more about Dr. Greg Maddex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Maddex is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maddex
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Maddex Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddex graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Maddex has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of West Covina
- Western Med Ctr Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Robert Maddex DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Greg R. Maddex practice?
- Dr. Greg Maddex has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Maddex practices Family Medicine near Diamond Bar, CA.
See Diamond Bar Family Physicians.