A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Maddex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Maddex is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maddex
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Maddex Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddex graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maddex has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of West Covina
- Western Med Ctr Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Robert Maddex DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Greg R. Maddex practice?
- Dr. Greg Maddex has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Maddex practices Family Medicine near Diamond Bar, CA.
See Diamond Bar Primary Care Doctors.