Learn more about Dr. Greg Maddex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Maddex is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maddex
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maddex Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddex graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maddex has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of West Covina
- Western Med Ctr Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Robert Maddex DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Greg R. Maddex practice?
- Dr. Greg Maddex has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Maddex practices Family Medicine near Diamond Bar, CA.
See Diamond Bar Family Physicians.