Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Worst Doctors Office and Doctor  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2013

I have been with Dr. Maddex for over 2 years now and there has literally been not a single time that I have had a prescription to call in or medical records requested that I haven't had to babysit the office. The administrative staff seems to be high because they never get anything done right. They say their hour are 10-6 or something like that but they don't usually get in until after 10:30 and then they break for lunch at noon SHARP! then they don't come back until 2pm but they don't answer the phone until 2:30!! then they leave early every day. Its a joke! The doctor is nice-ish, a little brash and scatterbrained, very rough and quick to leave the room. Communication is not his strong suit and I find out weeks later something that he should have told me in the office. I am very unhappy with my whole experience here and have been trying to work with them these past 2 years but its just constant unprofessionalism. If you have a choice to switch doctors or to stay away from this headache of a doctors office, DO IT! You will find that the same will happen to you.

|  Mixed Feelings  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

Considering his great reivews, I expected a wonderful experience. This DID NOT happen. The office staff are disorganized and their follow thru with regards to the necessary paperwork need for a surgery is below standards.

|  BEST DR. EVER!!!  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr, Maddex for nearly 10 years now and would never go anywhere else. I have a condition that needs attention every three months. I have been seeing him on this schedule for so many years regardless of the fact that I live 60 miles away. He is worth the almost 2 hour drive, I will always go there! Dr. Maddex ROCKS!

|  Mr. Lanny D. Reece  |  show details
by LDREECE on Mar 9th, 2011

My Dr. for 19 years MY friend

|  Dr. Maddex  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 2nd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Maddex has been my family doctor for the last ten years. He has a nice office with a welcoming atmoshpere. He also does physicals for th...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com