Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Worst Doctors Office and Doctor show details Worst Doctors Office and Doctor
Mar 7th, 2013

I have been with Dr. Maddex for over 2 years now and there has literally been not a single time that I have had a prescription to call in or medical records requested that I haven't had to babysit the office. The administrative staff seems to be high because they never get anything done right. They say their hour are 10-6 or something like that but they don't usually get in until after 10:30 and then they break for lunch at noon SHARP! then they don't come back until 2pm but they don't answer the phone until 2:30!! then they leave early every day. Its a joke! The doctor is nice-ish, a little brash and scatterbrained, very rough and quick to leave the room. Communication is not his strong suit and I find out weeks later something that he should have told me in the office. I am very unhappy with my whole experience here and have been trying to work with them these past 2 years but its just constant unprofessionalism. If you have a choice to switch doctors or to stay away from this headache of a doctors office, DO IT! You will find that the same will happen to you.

Mixed Feelings show details Mixed Feelings
Oct 25th, 2011

Considering his great reivews, I expected a wonderful experience. This DID NOT happen. The office staff are disorganized and their follow thru with regards to the necessary paperwork need for a surgery is below standards.

BEST DR. EVER!!! show details BEST DR. EVER!!!
Oct 6th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr, Maddex for nearly 10 years now and would never go anywhere else. I have a condition that needs attention every three months. I have been seeing him on this schedule for so many years regardless of the fact that I live 60 miles away. He is worth the almost 2 hour drive, I will always go there! Dr. Maddex ROCKS!

Mr. Lanny D. Reece show details Mr. Lanny D. Reece
by LDREECE on Mar 9th, 2011

My Dr. for 19 years MY friend

Dr. Maddex show details Dr. Maddex
by Citysearch User on Jun 2nd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Maddex has been my family doctor for the last ten years. He has a nice office with a welcoming atmoshpere. He also does physicals for th...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com