Dr. Greg Marchand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Greg Marchand?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Greg Marchand?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2017

Worst doctor, worst office, worst staff imaginable. Truly profit run

Horrible, horrible. Check your bills, will rip you off. Fake charges, lie, deceitful, disrespectful and an abomination of a business.

December 2nd, 2015

You Can Search, but You Won't Find Better Health Care

My family and I moved about a two hour drive away after having been patients of Dr. Marchand for over 10 years. We started seeing him when his practice was moderately sized and continued throughout his expansion, even including his recent downsizing. Could NOT imagine having any other Doctor - ever! Dr. Marchand is thorough and detailed in his bedside manner, friendly but professional. His staff is top notch regarding skill level and experience and are genuinely helpful. Love his PA and entire staff. Luckily, they are still accepting new patients so don't hesitate.

May 29th, 2015

Marchand terrifying manner, berating, inappropriate

This was a first time visit. He screamed at his staff in public view about a small matter. He was inappropriately demeaning and negative regarding my recent college degree. He was negligent in regard to my medical history. Worst experience ever. I will never go back.

February 26th, 2015

Such a GREAT person I'm so glad i found this place!!!

January 14th, 2015

Excellent doctor and a very nice guy.

He has been my primary doctor for five years. Listens to his patients and follows up on any issues.

October 15th, 2014

I live in North Austin Now

When I first started going to Dr. Marshand I lived off Brodie so he was very convenient. I moved to North Austin five years ago and did not even consider changing Doctors and won't. He is one of the smartest Doctors I have ever dealt with.

July 23rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Marchand for over 20 years. My parents, sister and numerous friends and I are grateful to have him as part of our medical team. He is hysterically funny and knows how to put the patient at ease. He is blunt, honest and doesn't mince words about what he thinks, what test results indicate, etc... He doesn't jump to conclusions, nor does he request expensive tests that will either not be paid for by the insurance companies or will not be right for you at that time. Like a previous patient commented, he does try to help you with the most affordable medications, he is creative. He is well-rounded in his knowledge, and has special insight into cardiac issues. If you are someone who needs honesty, then a hug (as your comfort level increases with him) and REAL help when the diagnosis is difficult, then this is your man. His staff is not great, but they are not reflective of the kind of doctor he is. Try not to see the big picture and know that the care HE provides will outweigh whatever niceties you do not receive from the front desk staff.

March 21st, 2013

He's our family doctor

He is funny, and makes you smile, he helps you in any way he can by saving you money with medicines, he is a very good person with a heart , and very smart, I love my doctor and my husband likes him too,

February 6th, 2013

My primary care doctor

Dr. Marchand has been my primary physician for many years. He always spends a sufficient amount of time with me, and never seems to want to rush off. Another thing that I like, is when he makes a diagnosis, he suggests a medication for me. If I do not want to take it, he doesn't insist that I do. An example is the statin drugs, which I do not want to take.

January 25th, 2011

Dr. Marchand

My whole family has Dr. Marchand as the family doctor. We appreciate his upfront attitude and his caring mannerisms. His staff and his PA are wonderful! Office staff is very helpful and having extra hours on Saturdays is super!

August 4th, 2017