Learn more about Dr. Robert Maul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Maul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maul graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Maul has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Greg Maul DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Maul practice?
- Dr. Robert Maul has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Maul practices Family Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lavon, TX and Lubbock, TX.
See Rowlett Primary Care Doctors.