A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg McCarthy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg McCarthy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. McCarthy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
- Providence Behavioral Medicine Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Alan McCarthy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Greg A. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Greg McCarthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Greg McCarthy practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.