Dr. Greg Morganroth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 7th, 2016
Basal Cell Mohs Surgery
Two years ago, Dr. Morganroth did basal cell MOHS surgery on my upper lip line and up to right under my nose. He did 6 frozen sections, which left a 1/2" hole. It was a very painful surgery, and I was very swollen and sore after, but I healed very well. He worked a miracle in stitching me up, and to this day, he did such an excellent job, that no one can even see that I had anything done! He is amazing! I went in today to have a biopsy done on a sore on my jaw, but if any surgery needs to be done, it will be a breeze compared to the lip surgery I had done. I have no worries that he will do just as excellent a job as before. He will do a MOHS surgery on my husband in 2 weeks, as he found a basal cell on top of his ear today. No worries at all on that one either. I highly recommend Dr. Morganroth!

March 25th, 2016
I found Dr. Morganroth and his staff to be fast, professional and friendly.

April 25th, 2015
Very skilled, explained procedure in detail and answered all questions.

August 15th, 2013
Angry Doc
The thing I remember most about this doctor is how angry he seemed! Very angry tone of voice, angry look on his face, and basic attitude. He kept complaining about his coworkers, and when I asked questions he became angrier and told me about all the things he could NOT do, never what he COULD do. This after keeping me waiting for an hour! He was rude and dismissive of my concerns about a skin procedure I wanted him to do! I ended up canceling the procedure and going to someone else, because he was so intimidating and off-putting. I would not want him working on me if he were not having a good day!

August 22nd, 2012
Wait time for first visit was unusually long as Doctor had an emergency situation. All subsequent wait times were fine. No long delays. Doctor is straight forward and very forthcoming about what to expect. There were no surprises. Would highly recommend him and his staff.

August 9th, 2012
The best at what counts most!
Having previously experienced many dermatologists, I chose Dr. Morganroth a number of years ago based on his medical skills. I have no doubt that his knowledge, and particularly his surgical skills, are the best available. The results he achieves and that I have benefited from many times, consistently validate my decision to rely on him based on the most important factor, my medical outcome, in his specialty. Im also pleased to report that his front office is very personable and efficient

July 3rd, 2012
Dr. Morganroth is a great doctor
Dr. Morganroth is a very serious and competent physician. He's pleasant and professional, communicates clearly, and answers all questions. He performed a lower blepharoplasty and no one could even tell I had had surgery done that same day. Although there was some slight swelling, there were no bruises or any marks whatsoever. In a week, there was hardly any evidence of even that. The bags under my eyes are completely gone, and I am extremely happy with the outcome of this procedure. I highly recommend him and would see him again for any other similar procedures needed.

April 2nd, 2012
Excellent doctor and surgeon
I am so grateful that I had the best surgeon possible for melanoma surgery on a large area of my face that with a less skillful surgeon would most likely have left me deformed at best. While he is exceptionally busy so does not have time for small talk he has been nothing but kind to me. While I did not need the small talk I badly needed a great surgeon who was kind and caring and that is what I got.

April 2nd, 2012
Excellent
Dr Morganroth did a cosmetic CO2 laser procedure on my face for sun damage and wrinkles. He explained why he suggested that procedure over others, eg. best results, less swelling, etc. I am only a few weeks out but my face looks great, wonderfully smooth and unblemished although still red. I have been back to see him twice in almost three weeks and he assures me that it is going well. I chose him carefully for his skill and expertise and highly recommend him. He was confident and sure and caring which makes me feel confident too. His staff is wonderful,attentive,caring and knowledgeable. I also appreciated the beautiful flowers delivered about three days post when I was feeling a bit lonesome. He is the best.

March 13th, 2012
Is he a real dermatologist?
I was his one-time patient. On my second, a follow-up, visit, he even didn't show up. Instead, he sent me an intern in his office. The reason he didn't show up seemed as if he had a plastic surgery prospect, that will make him make much more money. I was disgusted. I never went back to him. He doesn't seem to care small patients. He now seems concentrating on plastic surgeries and co-founded office called, California Skin Institute". I will NEVER go there even if I had a plastic surgery needs.

January 20th, 2011
Great surgeon!
I have been going to Dr. Morganroth for over 10 years because I get skin cancers. He has done several Mohs surgeries and plastic surgeries for my excisions. He is the best in the business and I would never go to anyone else. All of my scarring has been minimal; even for large excisions! Fantastive results--I am so appreciative.

January 13th, 2011
Dr. Morganroth is extremely knowledgeable which brings me great comfort in knowing I am getting the best care. Would highly recommend to friends and family.