Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Greg Nakamoto
Dr. Greg Nakamoto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Lynnwood, WA (and 1 other location). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Nakamoto is affiliated with Grays Harbor Community Hospital, University of Washington Medical Center and Harborview Medical Center. Dr. Nakamoto has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Greg Nakamoto has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Greg Nakamoto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Patricia Auerbach
Seattle, WA 0 mi23
Dr. Nanette Robinson
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Seattle, WA 0 mi27
Dr. Keith Leyden
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi30