Dr. Greg Olavarria Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Greg Olavarria?

April 29th, 2016

Great surprise

Dr. Olavarria was very attentive to our son. He genuinely seemed to show concern and really listened to us. He was definitely good with our baby and you can tell he actually likes his job and working with babies. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a neuro surgeon for babies.

April 5th, 2016

He was my Neurosurgeon when I had my brain tumor removed 5 years ago. He is such an amazing doctor. He treats you very good and does everything he can to make sure your comfortable .

February 3rd, 2016

patients parent

Very thorough.

September 14th, 2015

DR Greg Olaverria

Dr Olaverria has seen my son for 9 yrs as of right. He started seening my son right after he was born and always followed up after surgeries and office visits. I couldnt have asked for a better dr than him. I will always trust him with my son and he is always be best dr any parent could have asked for. He also cares alot for all his patients and all. Thanks

June 30th, 2015

amazing is all I can say,couldn't have asked for better!

March 12th, 2015

He has been my child's doctor for a few years. Excellent service always.

May 7th, 2013

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Olavarria is an amazing doctor!!! Couldn't have asked for a better Neurosurgent for my daughter. With the change of location my daughter former Neurosurgent left the practice and failed to inform me, so when I called to schedule my daughters year follow-up and heard she had left I was a bit shocked because I was so use to having her as my daughters Neurosurgent (since birth) and not be informed of her leaving was like a punch in the gut. I was hesitant on seeing a new Neurosurgent and having to build a new relationship that has never dealt with my daughter but to my surprise this Neurosurgent Dr. Olavarria was a blessing in disguise. I couldn't be happier with the change and the way he shows he cares and listens to my concerns and gives me hope that my daughter may just grow out of her ventriculomegaly and may never have to have surgery is very encouraging and God forbid if she ever had to I whole hearted trust Dr. Olavarria to be able to preform the task at hand and continue to give me hope. He is simply amazing and by far the best Neurosurgent I have dealt with thus far. Would recommend to anyone in search for a Neurosurgent that listens to concerns of parents and is amazing with children.

March 16th, 2012

Mom

Dr. Olavarria has been our Neurosurgeon for over 4 years now. First with one child, then another, so we frequently have need of him, and/or speaking with his assistant or office staff. They are extremely helpful and professional, & Dr. Olavarria is amazing. The most difficult challenge of this group is getting through on the phone when you want to speak with a real live person.

March 25th, 2011

One of the best doctors

this doctor is the BEST doctors I have ever seen he is so caring and talks to kids like they are people I have never seen a better dr in my life im so lucky for him to be our dr

May 14th, 2010

A True Blessing

He was absolutely amazing, he eased my mind in this stressful and nervous time. My baby was less then 6 months old and i was so calm during the actual surgery because God had an angel doing it

June 27th, 2017