A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Orshansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Orshansky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Orshansky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Orshansky graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Orshansky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Orshansky MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Greg Orshansky practice?
- Dr. Greg Orshansky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Greg Orshansky practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.