Dr. D Palmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. D Palmer?

October 20th, 2016

Team Lead UHC Billing Dept Kettering Health Network

March 11th, 2016

Great doctor, very knowledgeable and courteous!

March 8th, 2014

My Kind of Dr.

Other that the wait time for my appt. (about 30 min.) this is how a Dr. should operate. Time was spent by a staff member gathering info on concerns. Dr. Palmer took time to go over all of them and discuss my past history of seeing a Dermatologist. Offered current or later treatment of which I chose to have 2 basic cell lesions removed on the current visit. Painless procedure, and he cared about that. Very clean procedure room. Follow up appt. is in 3 weeks so cant rate that yet. Will see him again if needed.

February 20th, 2014

Not happy!

I waiting a few weeks to get in to see him and it was a waste of money and time! He didnt spent but a few minutes in with me and I had some things going on and he didnt even really look at much. I had a sore on my leg that had been there for a month and some rashes he didn't even look at plus I had a lot of my hair fall out at once on my head. He didn't take the time to listen to me a gave me this little tube of ointment to but on. Like that was going to fix anything. He needs to retire if he doesn't want to do his job thoroughly, Instead of just taking our hard earned money and not listening. He didn't check anything but my leg and it still didn't heal.

August 6th, 2013

Kinda rude and wrong diagnosis

I waited over 45 minutes for our appointment. I told the nurse walking us back to our room (to wait another 20) that I didn't mind, I just wanted answers for my 11 month old daughter. We had been through a five month battle, and had her records/treatments sent for her file. Her didn't even read through and tried to prescribe her things that she's already tried. He spent about 3 minutes in the room and wouldn't listen. I understand we all have off days, but we really needed help. After seeing him we tried the holistic route. She was diagnosed with psoriasis in her diaper area and started using a mixture of essential oils. Within a day we finally started to see a change. Within 3, almost perfectly clear. Pretty confused how he missed this and called it an allergy. We won't be waiting our time with a follow up.

September 4th, 2012

Very Good Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Palmer for over ten year and I have no complaints. He is a great Dermatologist. The medication that he Rx is right on the money and clears up my condition right away.

October 4th, 2017