Dr. Greg Pavich Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Greg Pavich?

Great Dr

Posted on February 20th, 2014

Very short wait time in office and exam room. The Dr seemed very knowledgable but also easy to discuss concerns and voice questions with. The office staff was very friendly and courteous with every interaction I had with them.

Posted on June 30th, 2010

Dr. Pavich constantly told me I was overreacting when I was concerned about my child who was born with some health problems. He refused to give me the referrals I needed. Luckily I was able to find some loop holes which saved my child's life with no help or concern from him. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Dr Pavich

Posted on June 7th, 2010

Dr Pavich is a gret pediatrician. I would recommend him to anyone. He has been great with my kids and I wouldn't change to have a different doctor for anything in the world.

Posted on January 7th, 2009

wouldn't listen to my concerns, or give me the referrals I needed. overlooked several possibly serious medical problems in my child

Posted on April 14th, 2015