A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Potter is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potter
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Potter, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Potter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Leland Potter DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Greg L. Potter practice?
- Dr. Greg Potter has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Potter practices Family Medicine near Daleville, VA.
See Daleville Family Physicians.