Dr. Greg Ratliff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 20 reviews

April 17th, 2016
Dr Ratliff and his staff are exceptional. Their kindness, bedside manner, promptness, compassion was the best I have ever experienced.

October 14th, 2015
Full Tummy Tuck and Lipo
I've had 5 kids (3 C-sections) and my stomach was a mess. I had a full Tummy Tuck and liposuction done on my back. I can't more pleased with the results! It's been 2 months now and I absolutely love how my stomach and back look! Excellent staff and doctor. They really take care of you. Would highly recommend!!

September 19th, 2015
Awesome experience
I had the best experience of my life with Dr. Ratliff and his staff. I was blown away by how knowledgeable the staff is and prompt they were with all of my needs. It's been a year and a half since I had my augmentation and I'm still as happy as I was the first day.

September 9th, 2015
Bed side manner is horrible
I'm very sad and let down by the after care with Dr, Ratliff. I had a full tummy tuck, breast lift and lipo. I want to start by saying the first appointments to diagnose was fine. It's the after care that is absolutely horrible! I feel he does his job in the OR and after that he could care less about you or what you have to say. One of the main things I'm upset with is this is pretty major.. He took me off my pain meds after a week and 4 days! Doesn't want to hear it, it's just too bad take Advil. I'm almost 3 weeks out and I'm still very sore and could use some relief with the help of pain killers! They treated me like I was a drug seeker and just really felt alone. Amanda a nurse and financial is absolutely awful to deal with. She is the one I had to go through for everything, i was treated like I was lying about my pain, I just want to be comfortable! Is that too much to ask for?? You got my 12,000 and you're done with me! Let me tell you this, I was worried about my incisions so I texted dr ratliff no response, so I called the next day.. He said yes I got your text, I wasn't worried so I didn't feel the need to respond. Really? I'm worried and just wanted reassurance that it's ok. So pompous! If you care about how you're treated after the procedure I would really reconsider your options. Very let down. I will add Shona at the front desk is amazing. She comforted me and seemed to care about how I was feeling after and really tried to help me. Thank you for that.

July 1st, 2015
Very badly scarred and out of money
The staff and Dr. Ratliff himself is very friendly, I couldn't ask for more, however, my results are not what I had expected... if you look at all the pictures of the breasts he has done on his website a lot of them look flawless, perfect, that isn't the case with me. He performed a breast augmentation and lift on me the first time, the ended up not only sagging (which to some degree was to be expected) but what bothered me the most was around my areola's it looked like a big mess. Another 1700.00 later he redone them completely, now I'm finding out that my skin must have had an allergic reaction to the type of sutures he put in... What keeps crossing my mind is did he not see the signs of this before by the way they were healing? I would think as many of these that he has done in his career he would have seen the signs of the rejection by body was putting off from the sutures the first time but instead he turned around and put the same sutures back in. I'm scared badly on my breasts and I have been in absolute tears over this because I just don't have the extra money to keep putting out to fix "his" mistakes. Signed "simply in tears"

May 4th, 2015
Two years of constant pain, another surgery and almost $10,000.00 later... Worse pain and VERY uneven breasts! I am losing faith in this doc

May 2nd, 2012
Quality of work
Found Dr Ratliff extremely good. I do agree with the other girl about his accounting lady, she needs to go. He is very unstandering and considerate and doesn't need people like that.

March 31st, 2012
Rude accounting lady
The front desk lady is very friendly and helpful. However, the lady in the back that gives you pricing is very condescending and unprofessional (reason for low ratings on staff and helpfulness). I think she and Dr. Ratliff used to be married and I can see why they USED to be married and no longer are married.

May 1st, 2011
the staff was helpful and nice, doctor was there often and helpful..really glad i chose this dr

February 16th, 2011
gotta get my boobs done again ;(
Dr. Greg Ratliff did my breast augmentation & left me severely scarred. I do NOT recommend wasting your time/money on that man!! He should be ashamed...I had made an appointment with him post augmentation to see if he was able to fix his screw up only to be told how much more money it would cost me. I would give anything to feel beautiful with my shirt off, but truth is I rarely can go topless in front of my fiancee'.

February 14th, 2011
Fantastic Physician!!
Dr. Ratliff did my breast augmentation and he did a wonderful job of making them look real as opposed to the obvious big fake ones that you see all too often. I have gotten compliments from people that know I've had them done as well as from people who have no idea. It is a fantastic feeling- I don't know why I waited so long. His staff is superb. Friendly, classy, and accomadating- they are everything a good staff should be. I would highly recommend Dr. Ratliff and his staff to anybody considering any type of cosmetic procedure.

January 4th, 2011
Augmentation 15 Years Ago
I am well past 60. Dr. Ratliff did an augmentation for me when I was around 44 or 45. The procedure went well, but the important part is that my breasts look totally natural even now, as they did then when I was 20 pounds thinner than I am now. I have friends (male) who have also had liposuction procedures performed by Dr. Ratliff. They have all been very happy with the result. This surgeon is professional and competent.