Dr. Greg Ratliff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Greg Ratliff?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Greg Ratliff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 28th, 2016

Breast augmentation and a full tummy tuck

Dr. Ratliff and his staff was as professional and nice and courteous and prompt as they could be. I could not be more happy with the outcome of my surgery. I am a 56 year-old woman that has been wanting to have this surgery since she was 30. I have my body back from before I had my children. This year I will definitely be wearing a bikini at the pool. If you're looking for a doctor to do your surgery dr. Ratliff is the one to choose!!!

April 17th, 2016

Dr Ratliff and his staff are exceptional. Their kindness, bedside manner, promptness, compassion was the best I have ever experienced.

October 14th, 2015

Full Tummy Tuck and Lipo

I've had 5 kids (3 C-sections) and my stomach was a mess. I had a full Tummy Tuck and liposuction done on my back. I can't more pleased with the results! It's been 2 months now and I absolutely love how my stomach and back look! Excellent staff and doctor. They really take care of you. Would highly recommend!!

September 20th, 2015

Awesome experience

I had the best experience of my life with Dr. Ratliff and his staff. I was blown away by how knowledgeable the staff is and prompt they were with all of my needs. It's been a year and a half since I had my augmentation and I'm still as happy as I was the first day.

July 1st, 2015

Very badly scarred and out of money

The staff and Dr. Ratliff himself is very friendly, I couldn't ask for more, however, my results are not what I had expected... if you look at all the pictures of the breasts he has done on his website a lot of them look flawless, perfect, that isn't the case with me. He performed a breast augmentation and lift on me the first time, the ended up not only sagging (which to some degree was to be expected) but what bothered me the most was around my areola's it looked like a big mess. Another 1700.00 later he redone them completely, now I'm finding out that my skin must have had an allergic reaction to the type of sutures he put in... What keeps crossing my mind is did he not see the signs of this before by the way they were healing? I would think as many of these that he has done in his career he would have seen the signs of the rejection by body was putting off from the sutures the first time but instead he turned around and put the same sutures back in. I'm scared badly on my breasts and I have been in absolute tears over this because I just don't have the extra money to keep putting out to fix "his" mistakes. Signed "simply in tears"

May 5th, 2015

Two years of constant pain, another surgery and almost $10,000.00 later... Worse pain and VERY uneven breasts! I am losing faith in this doc

May 2nd, 2012

Quality of work

Found Dr Ratliff extremely good. I do agree with the other girl about his accounting lady, she needs to go. He is very unstandering and considerate and doesn't need people like that.

March 31st, 2012

Rude accounting lady

The front desk lady is very friendly and helpful. However, the lady in the back that gives you pricing is very condescending and unprofessional (reason for low ratings on staff and helpfulness). I think she and Dr. Ratliff used to be married and I can see why they USED to be married and no longer are married.

May 1st, 2011

the staff was helpful and nice, doctor was there often and helpful..really glad i chose this dr

February 14th, 2011

Fantastic Physician!!

Dr. Ratliff did my breast augmentation and he did a wonderful job of making them look real as opposed to the obvious big fake ones that you see all too often. I have gotten compliments from people that know I've had them done as well as from people who have no idea. It is a fantastic feeling- I don't know why I waited so long. His staff is superb. Friendly, classy, and accomadating- they are everything a good staff should be. I would highly recommend Dr. Ratliff and his staff to anybody considering any type of cosmetic procedure.

January 4th, 2011

Augmentation 15 Years Ago

I am well past 60. Dr. Ratliff did an augmentation for me when I was around 44 or 45. The procedure went well, but the important part is that my breasts look totally natural even now, as they did then when I was 20 pounds thinner than I am now. I have friends (male) who have also had liposuction procedures performed by Dr. Ratliff. They have all been very happy with the result. This surgeon is professional and competent.

January 4th, 2011

Excellent Experience!!!

I could not have had a better experience with Dr. Ratliff and his wonderful staff in Tulsa, OK. Appointments were extremely easy to set up and I never waited more than a minute or so in the waiting area. All of my questions were answered at the consultation and I love that Dr. Ratliff has a great sense of humor. There were never any awkward moments. The nurses were great about calling me for my pre-op appointment and going over everything that I needed to do, even though I already had the materials regarding my surgery mailed to me. The day of surgery, the nurses were very sweet and made me feel relaxed. They go above and beyond!! I chose Dr. Ratliff based on his qualifications and results. My breast augmentation looks better than I could have ever imagined. They are now perfectly even, full, and look completely natural. I traveled a long distance to see Dr. Ratliff and his quality of work is worth the extra effort without question. I highly recommend this doctor above any other.